As a reminder, sweatshirt day is TUESDAY April 25th – the raindate is Tuesday, May 2nd. Please make sure your child wears a sweatshirt from the high school he/she will be attending. They still need to wear the uniform they’re scheduled to wear (regular/gym) the sweatshirt will be worn during recess while the pictures are being taken.
The 8th Grade Graduation Week calendar is planned as follows:
GRADUATION WEEK CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Monday ~ Communion Breakfast: (STUDENTS ONLY), Monday, June 5th. Students will be told where and when to report in the morning. Dress Code: Uniform. The breakfast is followed by yearbook distribution in their homerooms. Pickup will be around 12:00 pm.
- Tuesday ~ Great Adventure Trip: Students will be told what time to be at the school for the trip. Dress Code: Casual. Departure is typically early morning.
- Wednesday ~ Graduation Dance: (STUDENTS AND ASSIGNED PARENTS ONLY), Wednesday, June 7th, 7:30- 11:00 pm, Parish Center. Dress Code: Festive Attire. At 10:00 pm parents are invited to join their student for the traditional parent/child dance. This is followed by a screening of the DVD.
- Thursday ~ Graduation Awards Ceremony: Thursday, June 8th, 7:30 pm, Cathedral. Dress Code: well dressed/graduation gown, no cap. Students will be told where and when to meet prior to the ceremony, usually the Parish Center. Following the Ceremony, there is a reception in the Parish Center. This is open to all family members.
- Friday ~ Commencement Ceremony: Friday, June 9th, 7:30 pm, Cathedral. Dress Code: well dressed/graduation cap and gown, Students will be told where and when to meet prior to the ceremony, usually the Parish Center. This is open to all family members.